One of the most delightful times to have a professional portrait taken of your baby is around the mid-year mark from six to around nine months. It’s the sweet spot where your child is extra engaging, super smiley and extremely curious. It’s also when sitting up independently is a personal triumph, which is why it’s called “sitter sessions.” I personally love this time, as it always yields extra adorable images of children interacting with the scene around them, and maybe even crawling. It’s such a short window, and well worth remembering with a custom-shot portrait.
TERMS AND POLICIES:
– To book your session, 50% of the amount nonrefundable retainer due at the time of booking, and must be paid within 48 hours via credit card online to secure your session date.
– All sales are final and Texas Sales tax 8.25% will be added to all purchases.
– Prices are subject to change without notice but are secured at the time of booking.
– An additional charge may be applied for larger families and/or mileage
– All the sessions will be in one location
Accepted methods of payment include cash and major credit cards.